As mentioned in my previous blog, August is going to my daily-blog-month and this is day one!
So let’s not make this any harder than necessary. What will August bring that might inspire me? What’s in the news? What’s on TV and in theatres?
- Gay pride weekend – Amsterdam
- Jon Stewart’s final Daily Show on August 6, 2015
- American election madness
- Cecil & the dentist
- Inside out vs Home (Pixar vs Dreamworks)
Other stuff that isn’t particularly related to the month of august but that I intend to write about:
- Pianos on train stations
- Single women & IVF
- Windmill protesters
- So called “real” men and women
- Amor fati vs Carpe Diem
- IS vs Daesh
Aand that’s all I got for now. Have a good weekend and I’ll be back tomorrow for something more coherent.