August, where did you go?? I wrote you a promise and I must confess I did not fully deliver.
I promised you 31 blogs, 31 pieces of fruit, 5 jogs and one bucketlist item. I pretty much failed at ticking every single box. The final score is:
- 26 blogs
- no clue, didn’t keep track of the fruit but I’d say I did eat more than usual but definitely not every day.
- I did go to the gym every week but did not go out for a run every week. I think it was three times this month and once went to work by bike.
- I added three items to my bucketlist, CHECK!
Now, fun as it was, I will definitely not keep on trying to squeeze my brain like an orange for inspiration and forcing myself to look at my computer screen on days that I would much rather go to bed early. I did however very much enjoy pushing myself a bit and reading back the results at the end of the week. I saw the view count on my blog go up a bit and did definitely notice that the more you write, the easier it becomes.
Some of the things I posted were definitely easy cop-outs and may not stay online forever, but they still served their purpose.
Now that September has crept up on me with the first autumn rains, I have decided to make some new goals. Definitely not as ambitious as posting a blog a day, but inspiring stuff nonetheless. Between now and August 2016 I will
- donate my hair to charity
- learn bee-keeping
- volunteer at refugee foundation
- go back to donating blood regularly after my 6 month hiatus due to trip oversees.
- blog about all the above and more
- get back into photography and post the results
- strike some (let’s say at least three?) of the items off my bucketlist
So, I am ready take on this final quarter of 2015 and get some things done. Onwards we go!